title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Redesign for the Codec Advanced Options

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Redesign for the Codec Advanced Options

I would like to see a redesign of the Codec Advanced Options. Actually these options have to be configured with the program "dBpoweramp Configuration" with the necessity, that one needs administrative privileges, even if a user wants to change options and settings for his personal user context. In my eyes "dBpoweramp Configuration" should only be responsible for system wide settings and configurations, like version and update handling or the explorer integration.

I would prefer that the encoder specific ID Tagging options could be configured as part of the other encoder specific options. I think that would make things easier and eliminate the need for the context / priviledge switch.

I.e.: I have devices, like Kodi based multimedia player, that can handle ID3v2.4 tags. But I also have the need to convert to mp3 with just ID3v2.2 tags (i.e. for my iPod classic). So it would be great if I could just switch the ID tagging on the fly or even could use both ID taggings standards side by side in a multi encoder conversion.

Maybe someone will understand and support my idea...

Dat Ei
Working...

]]>