title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

mp3PRO other bitrates ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: mp3PRO other bitrates ???

Originally posted by adaywayne
    Very odd then. I've been posting in the dBPA forum for well over one year. But it's not really important.
    Arnie
    You must have lost your user id and signed up again. Or you used to post as Unregistered.
    Last edited by ChristinaS; 01-02-2005, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• adaywayne
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ChristinaS
      You must have lost your user id and signed up again. Or you used to post as Unregistered.
      All I know is that an OptimumOnline sevice rep took control of my mouse and deleted all my cookies. The next time I tried to access the forum I had to re-register (perhaps I had forgotten my user name and password....I just don't remember the details, to be honest!!!!!!!)
      Arnie

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by adaywayne
        All I know is that an OptimumOnline sevice rep took control of my mouse and deleted all my cookies. The next time I tried to access the forum I had to re-register (perhaps I had forgotten my user name and password....I just don't remember the details, to be honest!!!!!!!)
        Arnie
        AH, that would be more like it. The cookies only ensure you don't have to re-log in every time, when using the same pc. Their presence or absence has no bearing on your continued existence in the dB forum, or any other forum for that matter. Quite probably your original user id is still present in the forum and with some patience you wouldfind it again, if you search through the list of members until you find something familair.

Comment

Working...

]]>