title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AssetUPnP only runs in console

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rambunctious
    • Mar 2015

AssetUPnP only runs in console

I have purchased a Premium copy of AssetUPnP for RaspberryPI. I set this up by using ssh to log into the PI. Asset will not start from crontab and when started from the command line it does not move its self to the background (service). If i use control C to get the command line back it stops Asset. If I close the ssh conection it stops Asset.
    This means Asset on my Raspberry PI is not much use. Any help with this would be appreciated
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: AssetUPnP only runs in console

See:

Asset UPnP is now available on the Raspberry pi, this cheap $25 computer is ideal to run a lightweight UPnP server that is totally silent, pair with a USB flash disk We have tested against Raspbian, on the Model B pi. Installation details Log-in to the pi (login: pi password: raspberry) Create a folder for Asset: cd

It does start from cron tab, also if you start it with & on the end in the command line, then the command line carries on.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Rambunctious
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Spoon
      See:

Asset UPnP is now available on the Raspberry pi, this cheap $25 computer is ideal to run a lightweight UPnP server that is totally silent, pair with a USB flash disk We have tested against Raspbian, on the Model B pi. Installation details Log-in to the pi (login: pi password: raspberry) Create a folder for Asset: cd

It does start from cron tab, also if you start it with & on the end in the command line, then the command line carries on.
      Thank You
      I have this running on Pidora headless. I will try to get Assent work with systemd. I will let you know how this goes.

Comment

• Rambunctious
        • Mar 2015

Where does AssetUPnP store it's file scanned information when running under linix?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

The configuration files for Asset are stored: ~/.dBpoweramp
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>