title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Edit ID-Tag Standalone Tag Editor Feature Requests

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DryHumour
    • Dec 2014

Edit ID-Tag Standalone Tag Editor Feature Requests

Using dBpoweramp and PerfectTUNES has saved me no end of time and trouble digitizing my music collection. But naturally in the course of ripping several hundred CDs there were a couple of features that I wish were available. In the standalone tag editor:
    1. Have the album art importer auto-scale like the ripper does (i.e. enforce max size/dimensions)
    2. A mechanism to copy some (but not all) tags from one file to another (e.g. copy just ALBUM, ALBUMARTIST, and GENRE from one track to the others in the same album)
    3. A mechanism to see, edit, and copy the underlying tags (e.g. add TRACKTOTAL without changing TRACK; currently they are represented only by the derived, combined "Track")

I realize that these abilities are available through other tools and packages, but it would be nice to have "one stop shopping" instead of a mixture of batch convert with the IDTag plugin; mp3tag; MusiCHI Tag Editor; and GIMP....
Working...

]]>