title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Nimbie Non-responsive

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sugar Magnolia
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2008

Nimbie Non-responsive

I'm migrating to DBPA/Batch Rip set up to a rebuilt PC. These worked on the previous build of this machine. Both were/are Win7.

I've got the latest DBPA/Batch Rip/Nimbie driver.

Batch ripper will not control the nimbie.

CD Ripper will open and close the drawer and rip from the drive fine.

QQGettry controls the ripper fine.

It is on a USB2 port.

I've looked here for a solution, haven't found one.
    For the past couple of weeks, I've been engaged in a major ripping project involving 3000+ CD's. I bought a Nimbie NB21 robot and have been using Batch Ripper, mostly successfully - I've ripped about 1000 CD's so far. (Spoon has been very helpful off-line on a few metadata issues -- thanks). But on two or three occasions,

I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with a new Nimbie USB + dbPowerAmp installation. Here are the details: Mac Mini (latest; 2.3Ghz processor with 16GB RAM) Parallels 7 Virtual Machine with Windows 7 (2 cores, 4GB RAM, 32bit mode) I've installed the Acronova drivers, and tested with the QQGetTray program handles the

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks, Pete
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Nimbie Non-responsive

Make sure that the QQ____ programs are quit, as these might take control of the nimbie.

What does a test load for the nimbie show in the debug log?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Sugar Magnolia
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Spoon
      Make sure that the QQ____ programs are quit, as these might take control of the nimbie.

What does a test load for the nimbie show in the debug log?
      "Error Running Loading Method (might be normal, if loader requires no action)"

It seems like there is no command to test with. I will try reloading the nimbie driver. Maybe I dorked it transferring the config from the old machine build.

Comment

• Sugar Magnolia
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Dec 2008

Yes, that did it. I re-installed "dBpoweramp-Batch-Ripper-Nimbie" and it is functioning now. Perhaps I had accidentally overwritten it when moving setting files.

Thanks, Pete

Comment

Working...

]]>