title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

add to mmc more options when ripping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

add to mmc more options when ripping

what i would like to see in a future addtion to being able to "add to mmc" i would like to see a drop down button so i can select which mmc collection i want to add it to.

what's the purpose?

well as dap/dmc/mmc progresses forward i find i am adding more and more different types of collections. as in a seperate collection for each genre and seperate collections for different listening purposes.

if i pop in a cd and start dmc cd audio input, the cd will not show as already ripped unless i have the correct/original collection i ripped the cd to. but if i had a drop down menu in dmc audio cd input-->options-->add to mmc, that would display all my mmc collection files for me to select. of course there would have to be an option to locate where i keep my mmc collection files for dmc to scan.

a wish above and beyond that? it would be that dmc cd audio input would also have the ability to select to scan my mmc collection files to find the cd automatically and load that collection :D
Working...

]]>