title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Kinsky View

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Giorgio
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2006

Kinsky View

Hello to everybody !!!

I would like to see this simple view of Kinsky on my Ipad but I cannot find how to do it:

On the Browser area, the album chosen from the list of albums see before with the Cover of the album with the Album name
    On the Sources Area, the Cover of the album with and Artist name and below all the tracks

Please help meeeeee
    :D:D:D
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Kinsky View

It is kinsky which decides where to order those items, not the UPnP Server.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Giorgio
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • May 2006

Hi Spoon,

is there any setting I can change on Kinsky to have a view like I ask ?

See this link, maybe it's more clear what I'm looking for:

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you browse by the same way (artist / album) then Kinsky will display as that screen shot.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Giorgio
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • May 2006

Well, but on the supported sources Area, I have the title playlist, I explain better:
          suppose that I have a library full of different artists, I choose the artist I want and in the Browser Area I will have all the albums of this artist while in the Sources Area I will have all the tracks of the album that I have can choose wich one to play.

In this way if I click the "Up button" to browser back up a folder, I will have again the library full of different artists as in the beginning.

I think that this is a very fast way to browse the library.

Comment

• Giorgio
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • May 2006

Sorry, I will explain better what I mean.

Suppose that I have a Library full of different artists in the Browser Area:

First, I click the artist I want and in the Browser Area I will h\ave all the albums of this artist

Then, I click the album I want and in the Sources Area I will have all the tracks of the album and I can choose wich one to play (while on the Browser Area I still have all the albums of this artist and I can fastly click the album I want)

Comment

Working...

]]>