title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Non-music ripping hardware/software

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MattR
    • May 2013

Non-music ripping hardware/software

Hi, I don't know much about this stuff but I have a very specific need and Google brought me here. At my business we have 1000's of old CD/DVDs that we used to use for backup purposes. We perform various diagnostic services to oil wells and after each job, we save all the applicable data to a disc. Today, we actually save the data to a USB drive and then copy it to a high capacity network storage device. What I would like to do is copy all of those old 1000's of discs over to this network storage. Is there a device and software that can do this for me? The contents of the discs are not very standardized. I would be happy with just a batch copy from the disc into a folder on the drive. We could then rename the folders manually although this would be painful. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Matt
  • Acronova Tech
    • May 2013

Re: Non-music ripping hardware/software

Hi MattR,

The Nimbie USB is a compact disc autoloader with 100 disc capacity which can import data from discs into folders and files on a PC&*8217;s local hard drive. It can continuously load and unload discs unattended. For your project of 1000 discs, since the opened loader design also allows disc refills at any time, you can add more discs without interrupting on-going projects.

Some details on the software operation: http://www.nimbie.com/tutorial/how_t...oxx_pro_3.html

Acronova Technology- www.acronova.com

Comment

Working...

]]>