title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Family Pack and Cranky Computer.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hookem
    • Nov 2010

Family Pack and Cranky Computer.

Purchased the family pack and one of the computers I installed dbPowerAmp on spit 2 sticks of memory out of it. Seems the P5Q Asus motherboard does not take kindly to 4, 1 stick gigs of ram with a 32 bit OS. Loaded Windows XP 64 bit with 2x2 gig memory modules on a 120 gig hard drive and downloaded the trail version. Working on getting my bosses music collection digitized and the trail version has expired.

I belive there is one more license available. Problem is the WD 640 Black that the original OS and programs are on are waiting for me to install Windows 7 64 bit. Has a ton of data on it and I have not had time to transfer the data, wipe the drive and reinstall everything.

I am just wondering if it is possible to register dbPowerAmp on this computer with Windows XP on it and re-register it again when I get Windows 7 on it without having to buy another family pack.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Family Pack and Cranky Computer.

Re-issue registered version of dBpoweramp can be downloaded from this page:

(clicking the above link from your email program might not open the link, copy and paste it into the title bar).

Enter your Order reference / receipt number when asked, a download link is then presented.

Lost your order number? visit: http://secure.dbpoweramp.com/lostorder.aspx
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>