title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Use of Dexterix batch ripper with dbpoweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dontknow2
    • Apr 2013

Use of Dexterix batch ripper with dbpoweramp

My application is just to rip only my pure Cd collection- some thousands audio CD- in best quality and verifying ripping ,
    and get the best metadata from different libraries.

My goal is quality not throughput !!
    Iam not interested to copy or print labels.

So i only need some good cd/dvd drives to read the audio cd accurate and verify with tools like EAC,
    and get the best available(free and charged service) Metadata at the same time.

Refer to my information dBpoweramp and EAC is the way to go, for metadata libraries i need more infos.

I like the mechanical/logical way as Dexterix

make their robot.
    As iam private person, i am limited to my money and i like the dexterix solution.
    Here i can select my hardware-only readers i need- no burners no printer as i do not want to copy or print.

I guess their controller handles all the internal things like select the correct drive and load/unload buffer with the CD´s
    How does it interact /communicate with the "foreign" sw like dBpoweramp, i dont know.

What can dbpoweramp delivery or need infos to have a communication and finally a working flawless operation?

Please help

Robert
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Use of Dexterix batch ripper with dbpoweramp

This model would not work with dbpoweramp, for a low cost loader look at the nimbie.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>