title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

USB Audio Device

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yahu
    • Aug 2003

USB Audio Device

I recently purchased a RCA Lyra Wireless set in order to play my MP3 collection on my PC over my stereo in another room. It came with MusicMatch which had an option to output the audio to the internal sound card or to a USB audio device (which the Lyra wireless is considered) in its settings.

I like using dAP a lot more than using Musicmatch and it is possible to get the audio output of dAP to go to the Lyra. But to do this, it is necessary to go to the Windows Control panel, then open Sounds and Audio devices, then go to the Audio tab and change the default Playback option. This then causes all of the audio generated by the PC to be played on my stereo.

My wish, would be to have an option that is easily accessible off the context menu of the dAP system icon to be able to tell dAP to send its output to a USB audio device.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

dAP Options Menu >> Amp - select the Wave Out and properties and select the RCA.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Yahu
      • Aug 2003

Thanks,

Everytime, I think of something that would be nice to be able to do with dAP, I then find out that it already supports it.

Its a great program.

Comment

Working...

]]>