title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

wishlist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

wishlist

Hi,

love your music converter and powertools etc. however I am unable to use dAP as my default audio player for the following reasons, which make up my wishlist (unless I've been blind and unable to work out how to do this...!)

1. Unable to queue music files (or directories) from a right-click menu in windows - this is important as I would rather surf about my directories than have to create playlists each time

2. There is no "Always on top" - working on different remote machines/desktops this is a useful feature so I can control it without having to switch back to the original machine I was working on

That's it for now! Keep up the good work!

cheers,
    gus
  • RossRoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2003

I don't know what version of dAP you are using, but both options you requested are implemented.

When you right-click on a music file (doesn't work on directories though) you should see

See the option to "Enqueue in DAP"? Maybe if you don't see it on your computer, you should reinstall the latest beta version, available in the beta forum.

Also, for the "always on top", you could activate the mini control bar by clicking the first icon right next to the "selective" text.

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

actually you can enque a folder of music in explorer

i just right click over a directory with about 100 folders and sub folders and dap enques everything. it took a minute but it did do it.

Comment

• RossRoy
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2003

Now I'm stumped.. I don't get the option to enqueue anything when I right-click a folder... am I missing something?

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

the only thing i can think of check dap configuration-->file association. i have a tick in menu options in folders.

Comment

• RossRoy
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2003

Neat! I just saw the option, and it works! Cool!

Comment

• Razgo
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

i think we need to write a comprehensive manual for dbpoweramp. perhaps an ebook manual? i know i need one sometimes as there is so many different options and areas of dbpoweramp i get lost :blush:

Comment

• RossRoy
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • May 2003

Yeah that's true.. There's so much options and features and stuff.. I still don't know how to correctly use the equalizer (for genre/artists specific settings) or even the user highlight states for that matter!.. But I must admit I didn't even came close to taking a look and a help file or anything, I just read this forum and experiment on my own :D

Comment

• Razgo
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

Spoon's help files are good, but i would like all the help more accessible in one file that is searchible also. i think ebooks can have search indexes and book marks. just one of those things I'd like to get around to doing one day. done in html first then compiled into an ebook.

Comment

• Hemmu

Originally posted by RossRoy
                    Maybe if you don't see it on your computer, you should reinstall the latest beta version, available in the beta forum.
                    Where can I find this all-too-famous beta forum?

Comment

• RossRoy
                      dBpoweramp Guru
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by Hemmu
                      Where can I find this all-too-famous beta forum?
                      Right here

Comment

Working...

]]>