title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Sveta wishlist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reanime
    • Aug 2003

Sveta wishlist

Spoon,

Before I cross over to Sveta, if at all possible, I'd like to have the option of being able to play/preview the iPod songs (that were just transferred from lets say a folder on C drive transferred over to my iPod) in realtime from within Sveta (via right click or otherwise as done in Music Match) and I'd like to have more column entry options as available in MusicMatch such as "artist", "album", "Tag Name", etc. Otherwise its fantastic! But I need these to effectively manage the iPod. Any hope here?

On an aside, I need to mention that the installers for whatever reason took 3-4 different installs from the same downloaded file before 'taking'. This occurred with the registered Powerpack installer and the Sveta installer. Perhaps it was the fault of my system, but haven't had a problem with installs before .....who knows, it works, but a little scary at first in terms of instant gratification being threatened.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Good suggestions

How did they not take? what failed in particular?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>