title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset not finding full library after server powered down for a week...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mickc
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2010

Asset not finding full library after server powered down for a week...

I was a little unsure of where to post this as this initially started whilst I was running Asset 4.1 beta, although the problem persists after dropping back to the last registered version.

However:
    I came home after a week's holiday, powered up my WHS 2011 server and found that the Asset beta was only showing a library of 310 files and 25 albums. I checked and my music drive still has over 45k files and 3.5k albums. First of all I tried getting it to do a full scan, but this didn't work. Then I tried deleting and re-adding the folder within Asset config.
    No good.
    So I uninstalled the beta, and installed the .wssx file of the registered release version 4.
    The problem is still there. I've tried uninstalling again, rebooting the server, searching for "dbpoweramp" and deleting the media library folder, but the problem is still there.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mick
  • mickc
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2010

Re: Asset not finding full library after server powered down for a week...

Ok panic over - I tried a last (fourth) "refresh all" and it's now found all my files so please feel free to delete this thread.

Mick

Comment

Working...

]]>