title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't Upgrade Batch Ripper v1 to v1.5?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B'jamin-da-Bass
    • Feb 2012

Can't Upgrade Batch Ripper v1 to v1.5?

Hello Everyone,

I tried looking for this answer everywhere but was unfortunately unable to find it :cry:

On 2011-03-14 I purchased a R14 family pack of dbPowerAmp and installed it on one of my computers, including Batch Ripper v1. When I click on the "Check for Updates" button inside the configuration app, it finds v1 and offers the v1.5 update. Clicking on the "Install" button brings me to the registration page on the website, I click the "Initate Registration Retrieval" link, enter my order number and the resultant page gives me a download link for the latest dBpowerAmp, but nothing for Batch Ripper??? (I did install the .exe, but it still says I have the old version of Batch Ripper installed).

How do I upgrade to the latest version of Batch Ripper?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated,

- B'jamin
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can't Upgrade Batch Ripper v1 to v1.5?

Batch Ripper is downloaded from:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• B'jamin-da-Bass
      • Feb 2012

Re: Can't Upgrade Batch Ripper v1 to v1.5?

Thank you so much for your help! :smile2:

Not sure why I couldn't find that page on my own. Might I suggest that the next version of the dBpoweramp Configuration Update link for Batch Ripper point to this page instead of the registration page?

Anyway, thank you again for the assist. Now, let's see how well my CD feeding robot survived storage...

-B'jamin

Comment

Working...

]]>