title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PowerAmp for Android

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mallenbiker
    • Dec 2011

PowerAmp for Android

Hi
    I recently purchased the PowerAmp Android app in order to read my Itunes ALAC music as Doubletwist downconverted them all to MP3.
    I basically drag and drop the itunes albums into my Droid Bionic, and then PowerAmp does a search and organizes them in my phone.

Plays them back as ALAC , with full album art and good equalization functions.

It's a great app, and best $4.95 i ever spent, but I have one problem with my play lists I was hoping to figure out here.

Every time I attach to my computer to get a new song from my itunes folder, Poweramp searches and wipes out all my play lists.

I can't find anyway around this in the settings, so hoping someone here can direct me to info on Droid Poweramp.

Thanks
  • Jeff Flowerday
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Mar 2008

Re: PowerAmp for Android

Originally posted by mallenbiker
    Hi
    I recently purchased the PowerAmp Android app in order to read my Itunes ALAC music as Doubletwist downconverted them all to MP3.
    I basically drag and drop the itunes albums into my Droid Bionic, and then PowerAmp does a search and organizes them in my phone.

Plays them back as ALAC , with full album art and good equalization functions.

It's a great app, and best $4.95 i ever spent, but I have one problem with my play lists I was hoping to figure out here.

Every time I attach to my computer to get a new song from my itunes folder, Poweramp searches and wipes out all my play lists.

I can't find anyway around this in the settings, so hoping someone here can direct me to info on Droid Poweramp.

Thanks
    Android poweramp app has nothing to do with dbpoweramp. You might want to post in the forums for poweramp.

Comment

Working...

]]>