title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do you play the ripped files (flac)? Is specific music player required for Win 7?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • med
    • Dec 2011

How do you play the ripped files (flac)? Is specific music player required for Win 7?

Sorry to ask such basic questions, but I'm brand new to this. I have ripped to flac files (.flac) some music cds but can't seem to play them on my media player.

I'm assuming I need to download a different music player~ if so, what works on Windows 7? Is there a dbpoweramp player available (if so I can't seem to find it).

Or do I need to rip the cds to a compatible Windows format?

Eventually I want to use the flac files to play through my stereo system with the Logitech Squeezebox Touch.

Thanks for your help and patience!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How do you play the ripped files (flac)? Is specific music player required for Wi

Foobar2000 is a good player, foobar2000.org
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: How do you play the ripped files (flac)? Is specific music player required for Wi

I second foobar2000. And I like the component "facets" as an addon. One can also install Winamp as a player on Win7 and it will play FLAC files.

Comment

Working...

]]>