title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter: check selected

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amalgam
    • Jul 2010

Batch Converter: check selected

Use case: I wanted to convert some cbr mp3 (320kbps) to vbr (lame, v2). The "problem" was selecting those mp3s. Not that it's impossible, it's just that it could be more user-friendly/efficient.

Currently, I have to use the Batch Converter to do that, sort by the bit-rate column header (so far so good) and check-mark those mp3s one by one which is a chore. You could add a check all selected option to the right-click menu. Everything else seems to be implemented already (shift clicking, ctrl clicking), but they're all useless unless you add that last bit.

p.s.: Also, there's some inconsistency in how you call those checked/selected files: In the right-click pop-up menu they're called a checked, referring to the check-boxes. But when clicking the reset button, the dialog calls them selection.
  • SanderZ
    • May 2011

you are right

you are right !

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: you are right

If you select the tracks, then click in one of the checkboxes (of a selected track) it will select all.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• amalgam
        • Jul 2010

Re: Batch Converter: check selected

Hmm, I didn't try that. I also see it's documented (I skimmed before, didn't read through).
        It still feels a bit odd, but it works. Can't argue with that.

Thank you, Spoon. Hugs and Kisses.

Comment

Working...

]]>