title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

changing master volume

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donny
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

changing master volume

I was wondering do you people know how could I set up some keyboard shortcuts (with ctrl+alt, like in dap) which would change the master volume?
    I really like to change this from any program without leaving it (especially 'cause I have two pair of speakers hooked onto my PC so it's faster and easier to change the master volume)

Maybe this could also be an idea for adding in dap's keyboard control
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

there is a shortcut key for dap volume in "key board control".

if that's what you mean?

do you have a keyboard that also controls volume? i think that's what you mean by master control?

I use "U" and "D" on my keyboard to control dap volume, and use my keyboard volume control for the master volume.
    Last edited by Spoons; 06-01-2003, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

also check out Paddy's post on girder to control your whole pc system.

I've been thinking for a while about building a small shuttle PC to place in the lounge and Razgo's recent post about Spoons DAC gave me some ideas. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a small monitor or LCD panel (if cheap enough), so that this can be placed on top of the shuttle. This can then show DAP allowing easy

Comment

• donny
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Oct 2002

I know all about the dap volume control, the keyboard control is one of the greatest updates since I have the player:D
        I've set those to ctrl + alt + Num+ and Num-
        I was thinking that it would be nice to also control the master volume (that can be found in the tray - the windows speaker icon) sometimes you quite down dap and then something else just tears your ears off...
        I don't have a multimedia keyboard so I was thinking to set these also on an alt + ctrl + something

Comment

Working...

]]>