title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Playlists on CD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billdavies
    • May 2003

Playlists on CD

Hi,

My MP3 CD player supports Winamp playlists (.m3u files) but the CD Writer says that it does not support these files to be written onto a cd. Is there something I can download/do to be able to write disk with playlists?

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Not currently, I will take it on board though.

One thing that puzzels me, if you add a playlist there might be people who just want the files in the playlist transfering, whilst others who want the playlist also...perhaps some option somewhere.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• billdavies
      • May 2003

Yeah, that would be really good, I am looking to just have a playlist for the first option really.

Thanks!

Comment

• donp
        • Jun 2003

If you are writing a playlist file on the CD *and* the mp3 files listed in the playlist, consider that the same mp3 file may appear on multiple playlists but only needs to be stored on the disk once.

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: Playlists on CD

Originally posted by Spoon
          Not currently, I will take it on board though.

One thing that puzzels me, if you add a playlist there might be people who just want the files in the playlist transfering, whilst others who want the playlist also...perhaps some option somewhere.
          I just bought a Ford Focus with an MP3 player,so I am back on to the CDMP3 disc bandwagon. If the playlist is on the disc, the Id info shows up and the order of playback is the playlist, rather than a data list, (numerical and alphabetical), at least I think so...

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Re: Playlists on CD

What if you have 2 playlists?
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>