title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectMeta Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHL
    • Feb 2010

PerfectMeta Problem

I am using dBpoweramp for quite some time. On 15 Feb 2010 I upgraded to dBpoweramp Reference R13 which should give me one year free access to PerfectMeta. Today I wanted to use the program again, however, I am being prompted that PerfectMeta needs to be renewed. Well less than 2 weeks usage of PerfectMeta falls obviously short of the promise of one year free access once the Reference Edition is being purchased.
    I have already downloaded the software a second time and installed it but mo avail.
    Please advice how I will get access to PerfectMeta for which I paid.
    For reference I am using Windows 7, 32bit, German language version.

Thanks

HHL
  • HHL
    • Feb 2010

Re: PerfectMeta Problem

I just realised that the upgrade to refernce (which I bought) did not include the 1 year PerfectMeta access (which was not highlighted at the time of purchase, anyway)
    I just now bought the AMG PerfectMeta licence for 1 year separately.
    However, it is impossible to activate with my Order Number for the Reference R13 dBpoweramp software (message: This order number is invalid or not entitled to AMG access).
    Please advice.
    Regards,
    HHL

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: PerfectMeta Problem

You would use the order number for the 1 year purchase, if you still have problems email that order number to:

Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>