title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Upgrade path?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JLC
    • Jun 2003

Upgrade path?

I just paid $12 to upgrade to 12.4 reference end of May, and now the upgrade path is saying I have powerpack 12 and need to pay $16 to go to 13 reference. Am I missing something, or am I being asked to pay $28 to go from 12 powerpack to 13 reference?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Upgrade path?

For dMC, If you are using Reference, make sure you are installing the Reference Registered version, NOT the trial. If you are using the PowerPack, you simply install the latest PowerPack trial over top of your existing install and make sure to NOT uninstall the old version.For dCW, you need to uninstall your current version

Reference purchases only cover minor version upgrades (r12 to r12.x), you have to pay a fee to upgrade to the next major version (in your case, r12 to r13).

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

If you use your order number for the upgrade to Reference it will be $12 to upgrade to reference R13
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• JLC
        • Jun 2003

Just upgraded to 13 Reference.

I have used dbpoweramp for a few years and have never really exploited all of its features, but am now beginning to rip my CD collection & am more impressed each time I use it. The support on this forum is awesome, too.
        Thanks, Spoon!

Comment

Working...

]]>