title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music Converter R 13 Some Questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ward
    • Mar 2008

Music Converter R 13 Some Questions

I hope this is the right place to ask this question as it does pertain to the internal workings of this beta release. I'm new to these forums and have decide to switch from EAC to DMC, I'm much more impressed with its Ultra Secure Extraction.

I really want to re-rip my entire CD collection. I've decided DMC r13 in the ultra secure payed for program is the way i want to go.

So my question is this

1. Should i wait for the release of r13 or use the current beta build or r13?

2. can i do the ULTRA secure ripping with the current r13 beta build?

3. will there be any differences if i use the beta rather then wait for the official release?

4. I've been waiting literally for months for r13 are we close to a release?

thanks for any answers, i have read the faq's and searched the boards and didn't find these answers so thank you in advanced for answering these questions.
  • haibane
    • Apr 2008

Re: Music Converter R 13 Some Questions

I believe release is scheduled for around July... I just reripped my entire selection in R13 beta. It should be fine.

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

1. Up to you, but personally I would wait until the full version comes out in case a feature gets added in the meantime you want/need. However, the dMC r13 alpha is fully functional and will rip your CDs perfectly fine.
      2. Yes, if you install dMC r13 over a Reference install.
      3. See #1
      4. I believe either July is the scheduled release, but as always, Spoon has the final word.

Comment

• ward
        • Mar 2008

thank you for the response gang, i think perhpas ill wait for the release then, as hard as it is in this instant era. Its great to have a place that answered these questions so quickly and kindly, thank you.

Comment

Working...

]]>