title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Arrange Music Ability

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joseph
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2002

Arrange Music Ability

Could you give Arrange Music the ablity to read the Track numbers in WMA files. Everytime I use it with a wma file it says all the files are 00.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

What program created the WMA files? In explorer if you hold the mouse over a WMA file what is the element name called that holds the track number (as shown in yellow popup).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Joseph
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2002

I made the programs with DBMuiscConverter WMA 9 v1.2. I see the track numbers in the information when I move my mouse over the file. It is also using the newest sdk from windows update(9.00.00.2980), which fixes the problem where the track number used to be in the information 2 times.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

This is a confirmed bug, I will try to fix it ASAP, if you could send an email to dbpoweramp@dbpoweramp.com with the bug details (so I can reply when it is fixed).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Joseph
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Oct 2002

Undo Feature

If not already possible, add an undo feature to the Arrange Music Utility.

Comment

• fecund
            • Sep 2002

Re: Arrange Music Ability

I'm seeing this problem, and i just installed dmc 11 and uninstalled Arrange Music/re-installed it from the site. I saw it witn dmc10 as well.

mp3 gets the correct track numbers, wma doesn't. Tag editor says (for example) track # is 8, WM/Track is 7, WM/TrackNumber is 8

Windows Media Player made this WMA

WM/Track + 1 = WM/TrackNumber = Track

I seem to recall that older windows media players used WM/Track only, and that field would start at 0 instead of 1

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Re: Arrange Music Ability

The latest dBpowerAMP WMA Codec correctly reads these track numbers (one is in Beta section of this forum).
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>