title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How about "Profiles" for the Music Converter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demodave
    • Jul 2003

How about "Profiles" for the Music Converter?

I know that the CD Ripper makes use of Profiles. But how about profiles or presets for the Music Converter?

I use the the reference version of the Music Converter for my production company on a daily basis. Some stuff I do requires odd settings like 16-bit, 8 KHz, Mono WAV with the output always going to the same directory. Another is 256 kbps MP3 with the output always going to its same directory. Another for airchecks uses MP3, 64 kbps, Mono.

Right now, I have to manually change all the settings for each project. It would be great to pull up presets or profiles that automatically change all my settings at once. Would this be possible for a future release?

Otherwise, I love the product and recommend it as often as possible to other pros.
  • Demodave
    • Jul 2003

Re: How about "Profiles" for the Music Converter?

Also...maybe have the profiles include the DSP's too.

Comment

• neilthecellist
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2004

Re: How about "Profiles" for the Music Converter?

I second the idea! It sounds great, such a feature wouldn't require much programming as it's just a matter of having an .INI file for each profile setting.

The idea could be expanded to multiple users too...

Comment

Working...

]]>