title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Bug found on LONG audio tracks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frodo42
    • Dec 2002

Bug found on LONG audio tracks

Just found a bug in dbPowerAmp CD Input. Very large tracks (79 minutes) seem to create an overflow in the indicator, wrapping at around 30 minutes (32?). It looks silly but is probably cosmetic.

I can't find where to ascertain which version I'm using, but it's either 8 or 9.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Can you provide a screen shot?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Frodo42
      • Dec 2002

Hi Spoon

I can give a screenshot later. Midway, the progress indicator is empty, the percentage counter is fixed at 100%, and the 'Finished' button is disabled. Later the progress indicator comes back from the dead (percentage fixed at 100), and at the end the 'Finished' button becomes enabled as usual.

Comment

• Frodo42
        • Dec 2002

Here's the screenshot. Initial expected time was 13 minutes something (short for an Athlon XP 1800), and after those 13 minutes, the indicator resets, percentage is at 100%, and no ETA is indicated anymore. After another 20 something minutes, it finishes nicely.

Looks suspiciously like an overflow bug to me.

Damn, am not allowed to post attachments. Please upgrade me!

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

If this is during a Rip-as-one I have seen this, it is on the bug list to fix...
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Frodo42
            • Dec 2002

Is during audio tracks that fill out the complete CD. Probably the same bug as Rip-as-one.

Comment

• Frodo42
              • Dec 2002

Still trying screenshot. I can browse for the file name, but it doesn't seem to get uploaded?

Comment

Working...

]]>