title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpowerAMP CD Writer Beta 3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

dBpowerAMP CD Writer Beta 3

This is possibly the last beta before release - the beta has been exteneded till the end of December. Pretty much everything is done now, just have to write help manuals.

This beta adds:

added smart bitrate conversion,
    track preview,
    drive explorer in CD Writer

AFTER installation run CD Writer - click 'New' and delete your existing CDs. Smart bitrate conversion will be switched on, this means if a file is already in the right format (say a mp3 file for a mp3 CD) and the bitrate is below that specified (320kbps for default) it will not be converted, but copied. This new beta includes the latest dMC as it is required.

Download:

2.3MB
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com
  • MasterOfPuppets
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Nov 2002

:D :p :smile: :happy: :supersmil

i was using beta 2 and burned about 10 cds without success (i also got an ass-kicking from my brother since they were his cd-r's). this beta fixed _all_ my problems with the cd writer and i just burned my 1st working cd this morning. funny, just yesterday i got my first mp3 player (archos studio 10 GB everyone go out and but it its great) and im not going to be using my cd player that much anymore, but now sveta keeps crashing on me ( :( ), so at least i have something to rely on. even so, my powerpack trial is running out the day after tomorrow anyway so i guess ill leave it alone until i remember to bug my ma for her credit card so i can register it.

can't wait til official release of cdwriter. great job & keep it up good luck on writing the help manuals.

Comment

• Tiezo
      • Jul 2002

Not Finalized

I burned a CD, Burns smothly.... great job... but; when I took it to my Car, the CD player did not read it, I went to my home stereo and it didn't read it; only on my computer. How can I finilize the CD??

Problably I did something wrong.

Emiliano.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you wrote a 'Standard Audio CD' - then it will be the disc type - try different makes, older CD players were never designed for CDRs.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Wayne
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Aug 2002

The CD Writer is an impressive addition to the dBpowerAMP range. I'm definitely tempted to pay the shareware fee when it is finally released.

I was about to post a request for a feature to be added, mainly creating a CD from a playlist, when a quick test showed me that it already works using the right-click menu.

Does this mean that auxiliary input can be 'converted' to a CD? Or even ripping a CD to CD ;-)

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

It would be possible to go from CD >> CD or Aux Input >> CD, because it queues up the info ready to burn.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

hi,your cd-writer is super,but iam german without creditcard and want to use your powerpack longer than 30days.plz take money in cash.

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

Find someone friendly with a Credit card and offer them cash?
                Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002

Beta closed now released.
                  Spoon
                  www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>