title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I configure db cd ripper 12.1 to automatically rip cd when inserted?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: How do I configure db cd ripper 12.1 to automatically rip cd when inserted?

I edited your first post with the incorrect code to show that you had put the correct code below.

Comment

• bhoar
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by LtData
      I edited your first post with the incorrect code to show that you had put the correct code below.
      Thanks. I'll probably have some more changes over the weekend. I'll try to bundle them into a single post this time.

-brendan

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

If you can't edit any posts, just say so and one of the moderators can edit the post for you.

Comment

• scoughlan
          • Dec 2007

I see this is an old post (2007) and would like to know if the auto-rip is included in version 12.4? I would like to use CD Ripper to batch convert CDs on a Linux distribution (Linux support via Wine not listed for Batch Ripper). Is this possible now? Or, can anyone make it work by scripting? Thanks for any help.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Batch Ripper would work under Wine I am sure.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Remo
              • Aug 2009

Hi
              I have downloaded the latest versions from the website and I am still having the same problems that it wont auto start ripping. I have checked all the info from the webby and I dont think I have done anythign wrong. Any ideas?
              I would like to see a basic quick start, fool proof setting guide for a single or twin draw manual loadding auto eject setting. Can anyone help?
              Thanks
              Remo

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

See:

Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Remo
                  • Aug 2009

Thanks Spoon but thats where i came from and nope it still does not want to auto start rip, hence my post if there can me more info id appreciate it. FYI I have read all previous info available before posting.

Comment

• Teknojnky
                    dBpoweramp Guru
                    • Dec 2006

I am still waiting for auto-rip in the main ripper.

Comment

• Spoon
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2002

You have installed the batch ripper? and are using Batch Ripper?
                      Spoon
                      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Teknojnky
                        dBpoweramp Guru
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Spoon
                        You have installed the batch ripper? and are using Batch Ripper?
                        Me? Yes I have batch ripper.

Let me be more clear, I want to auto-rip without requiring the use of batch ripper.

Comment

• Spoon
                          Administrator
                          • Apr 2002

The question was aimed at Remo.

Normal CD Ripper cannot auto-rip our metadata providers would never allow it.
                          Spoon
                          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Teknojnky
                            dBpoweramp Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Thats a pretty ridiculous restriction, particularly when your metadata providers are optional to the user and many other ripping applications (which may or may not use the same metadata) include auto-rip options.

Comment

• Spoon
                              Administrator
                              • Apr 2002

We wrote a whole auto-ripping program called Batch Ripper where the metadata can be selected on or off.
                              Spoon
                              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Remo
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Spoon
                                The question was aimed at Remo.

Normal CD Ripper cannot auto-rip our metadata providers would never allow it.
                                Sorry Spoon been away a few days,

Yes i have both installed and was using the batch ripper, i did it several times including 2 re-installs. I will be trying on a different pc today will get back to you. This is important as we may be conacting you regarding a commercial venture with you

Regards
                                Remo

Comment

Working...

]]>