title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Is there a version coming w/ aux inputs/ dsp and anything else really needed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psycom
    • Apr 2007

Is there a version coming w/ aux inputs/ dsp and anything else really needed?

I'M wanting a complete version that will allow me to record from aux. inputs as well anything else you'd want from a HIGH END converter.

I trashed all my stuff and just reloaded 11.5 in one folder and 12.1 in another. I'm NOT SURE if I have to move some legacy files (like what the heck is that anyway) before I can actually record something.

A limiter is needed as well as few assignable para eq's.

I'm looking for the most professional version you have but you've got so much stuff I don't know what's what. This is making it confusing.

The last 11.5 I used didn't have enough room to allow for a hot signal. I was barely on and it was nearly pegging. Admittedly I'm going in via a mic input BUT I even have that tamed to it's lowest level. That's why a limiter would be a good option. I do my compressing/limiting when I record my own stuff but I keep my signals hot.

Could it just be the factory packed sound board? I can get a GOOD sound out of it but I have no room fro error. And when I hit record this time am I going to get an error window again like before?

If so warn me now and tell me exactly what files I need to move where or I'll just move on.

Thanks.

Richard
  • psycom
    • Apr 2007

Re: Is there a version coming w/ aux inputs/ dsp and anything else really needed?

Well I did get it to work just fine. I did notice I did not have the option to use a lot of the different encoders but the one I needed to get an mp3 posted on the web worked just fine. I'm thinking your working on all of this stuff.

I'll be happy to become a customer when your new release supports aux ins and all the other bells and whistle's.

Thank you,

Richard T :komisch9:

Comment

Working...

]]>