title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip As One?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • studley
    • Oct 2006

Rip As One?

For Classical CDs, I'd like to combine movements into one track. I thought it was an option in v.11. Am I just not seeing it in v.12 (reference ver.)?

Thanks,
    David
  • EliC
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Rip As One?

Not an option I use, but I understand the request. I would imagine it would be easy an easy option to add.

And I thought this was going to be another request for image/cue support...coming in R13 per spoon.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

It will be R13 before it reappears (in the form of cue sheets as well).
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• EliC
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

I would have thought this would be easier to implement then full cd image support as it appears he is just asking to create 1 long audio file of the cd.

Comment

• stevec5375
          • Jan 2007

I just got the beta and this product rocks!! I love the ability to use my dual core processor when doing the rips.

I have one small request: When adding the rip-as-one feature, please give us the ability to add a user-configurable delay between tracks. PLEASE.

Comment

• GSV3MiaC
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Spoon
            It will be R13 before it reappears (in the form of cue sheets as well).
            Well how about a dMC music converter option to combine tracks then? That would meet my needs.

Foobar is supposed to be able to do it, but when i use the Lancer .ogg output encoder I seem to get crashes if the output file is >100 minutes, and 75% of the time my iriver t10 gets confused about the length of the .ogg files (sees them as 43 seconds when they are 50+ minutes) regardless of what .ogg encoder I use.

Foobar combine to .wav and then dMC from that works Ok, but is one step too many (and involves having a bunch of gigabyte sized .wav files hanging around).

dMC combine would be handy even if ;rip as one' was restored, sicne I oftimes combine things which were from different CDs (the T10 has a 900 files limit, despite 2GB of space, and it is forever scanning music files when you turn it on, which takes 2+ minutes with 900 files .. hence combining them makes good sense).

Comment

Working...

]]>