title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

audio/video problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zone_is_better
    • Aug 2006

audio/video problem

I got this series I own on DVD downloaded from the net (its not illegal, as I already bought and paid for the DVDs, I just want them on here too) And the files play the video, but not the audio. It states.

The video file you are opening includes Autio data that is not recognized by the DivX Player. The File contains the following type of data:
    Audio data: Tag 8192
    You may need to install a new audio codec on your computer to listen to the audio.

Where do I find this stuff>??>?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: audio/video problem

Try going to Codec Guide and downloading the K-Lite Codec pack here: http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm
    Get the full version and pick the "Decoding" installation choice. If that doesn't work, then you probably have something obscure.

Also, what your doing is a grey area. Downloading copies of content you already own may or may not be legal. Just a warning.

Comment

• zone_is_better
      • Aug 2006

Well do you know what to get for .ogm files? Ive tried acouple things but they arnt working. I didnt think it would be to illegal. Id have the exact same thing if I had a DVD-R drive and could just copy the video files to my computer instead of download, but, I'll use caution thank you! What would make a .ogm format work?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

The K-Lite codec pack should play your .ogm files as long as you add the kaali Media Splitter, the XVid codec, and the AC-3 decoder.

Comment

Working...

]]>