title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

enhanced info in the .txt rip results file

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djs777
    • Mar 2009

enhanced info in the .txt rip results file

I just learned about "pre-emphasis" because I noticed it in the "track technical" column for a CD I was ripping, but since I never knew I should be staring at my rips-in-progress for this info, it's very likely I missed this on previous rips. I'm disappointed that the information that "pre-emphasis" was recognized is not automatically written to the .txt rip results file (because there is no mention of it in the .txt file for the CD that showed this while ripping).

So now I have to insert many, many discs to see if I overlooked this. Can the .txt file content be tweaked to reflect this info? Similarly, it looks like critical info like silences deleted (if Silence Track Deletion or Hidden Track Silence Removal DSP effects are selected) only appears in the popup after a rip and is not written to the .txt file - can this also be automatically added to the .txt file in the future as well? Thanks!
Working...

]]>