title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

.QCP to .mp3 or .Wav

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChristinaS
    replied
    Re: .QCP to .mp3 or .Wav

Well, I'm tickled to see both Donny and myself have the same trouble spelling Input and we end up writing Inout :D

Corrected it now for both of us.

Leave a comment:

• LtData
    replied

Or see below.
    Below in my signature, that is.
    Last edited by LtData; 05-30-2006, 10:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• donny
    replied

search around for using dMC Auxiliary Input. it will be clear....
    Last edited by ChristinaS; 05-30-2006, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gunderman12
    replied

Hmm.. how exactly do you re-record it in a different format?

Leave a comment:

• ChristinaS
    replied

Googling for a QCP player there are a few entries such as this: http://www.readylinkusers.com/forums...c,m=1091215871

You may be able to install this and if you can get you .qcp file over to your pc and the player works, then you can use dMC Auxiliary Input to re-record to a different format.

All this assuming those .qp files are the same as yours.
    Last edited by ChristinaS; 05-30-2006, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gunderman12
    replied

Wow that's really lame.. I guess i'll just listen to them on my phone. Thanks a lot for the response and info guys. :smile2:

Leave a comment:

• ChristinaS
    replied

You need to find a player that can play them on the pc, otherwise they cannot be converted to anyhting else .

If you have any means to connect your phone to your pc's sound card using either line-in or the microphone jack and play the files on the phone so they get played through the soundcard, then you can record them onto the pc using dMC Auxiliary Input.

Leave a comment:

• gunderman12
    replied

i got .QCP from recording my friend singing with my cellphone. I would like them to be .wav or .mp3 so i can listen to them in media player and put them on a CD. They aren't that poor of quality but i just don't know if it's even possible to convert them. Please help!

Leave a comment:

• LtData
    replied

From a quick google search, it looks like .qcp files are ringtones. Converting these files to an mp3 or WAV file would sound absolutely horrible.

Leave a comment:

• gunderman12
    started a topic .QCP to .mp3 or .Wav

.QCP to .mp3 or .Wav

It it possible with ANY program to convert .QCP to .mp3 or .wav.. please help me :(
Working...

]]>