title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

FLAC Folder Properties Discrepency

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monsterjazzlick
    replied
    Re: FLAC Folder Properties Discrepency

Hi,

I just checked my external-HDs (containing the very same FLACS [as back-up]) on my work PC, and the 'properties' show that all parent-folders contain 147GB (rather than 143GB, or the initially stated 12.5GB). I believe this 147GB reading to be accurate.

Paul

Leave a comment:

• monsterjazzlick
    replied

Originally posted by Jailhouse
    I tried checking the music files folder on my NAS (450 GB worth) and got exactly the same numbers using both methods. It's almost as if the properties call on your FLAC folder just up and quit partway through. How odd.
    HI JH,

Thanks for checking.

Yes, it's a strange one isn't it!

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Jailhouse
    replied

I tried checking the music files folder on my NAS (450 GB worth) and got exactly the same numbers using both methods. It's almost as if the properties call on your FLAC folder just up and quit partway through. How odd.

Leave a comment:

• monsterjazzlick
    started a topic FLAC Folder Properties Discrepency

FLAC Folder Properties Discrepency

Hi folks,

I noticed something strange happening this week with the folder containing all of my FLAC files on on newly purchased laptop.

When I right-click on the parent-folder to display the size of the properties, it states there is only 12.5GB in total (this is clearly incorrect!). But upon entering the parent-folder and (Ctl+A) selecting all 7 x sub-folders (ie. the GENRE folders), it then correctly states the size of the properties (ie. 143GB).

Please see screenshots:

Many thanks in advance for any kind assistance offered.

Paul
    Last edited by monsterjazzlick; 06-15-2018, 07:10 PM. Reason: link
Working...

]]>