title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Discrepancy between AccurateRip & Album Art when processing 2 box sets

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rbwatson1
    • Aug 2019

Discrepancy between AccurateRip & Album Art when processing 2 box sets

Hi.

I have 2 Joni Mitchell boxsets:
    The Asylum Albums (1972-1975)
    The Asylum Albums (1976-1980)

I have successfully ripped both sets in Accurate rip and all 10 CDS show up in the AR list.
    When I run the Album art only the first boxset(1972-1975) appears. The second set does not show at all and is not counted in the summary.

I have gone through the process 3 times and keep getting the same results. Am I missing something?
    What can I do to determine and or resolve the problem?

Regards
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Ensure that the 2nd boxset is correctly tagged, Album Artist set to one item, track numbers correct 1/10, 2/10, and the disc number correct 1/2, etc
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rbwatson1
      • Aug 2019

According to the ID Tags all the tracks are labeled correctly. There were 60 tracks in the first set and 40 in the second which only shows up as 4 seoerate albume in the AccurateRip summary. In the Album Art the first box set shows up with 60 tracks and no second box set in Album Art summary.

I just now re-ripped the seconde set(76-80) again. While doing that I saw 2 tracks that had red CRCs I re-ripped the 2 tracks and got green results. I ran AccurateRip and then AlbumArt and now all 100 tracks are assigned to the (72-75) set.
      ?
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• rbwatson1
        • Aug 2019

I removed the parentheses around the dates of both box sets:
        The Asylum Albums (1972-1975) changed to The Asylum Albums - 1972-1975
        Problem fixed.

Comment

Working...

]]>