title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PT Album Art resize not working?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doane2u
    • Oct 2016

PT Album Art resize not working?

Not sure if I'm missing something or this just isn't working. I just dl'd the latest version a few days ago. I start it up and it shows a whole list of art that is too small. When I click on the fix button next to one, it does the search on line and when I find a larger art and choose it, it shows the corrected size in the list. If I don't find a larger image, I click the right dots and choose to resize the art to 1000x1000 and it doesn't do anything. If I restart the program it still shows the album art as the same small size... what am I missing here.? I even uninstalled and reinstalled and its the same.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

You cannot size up, only down.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• doane2u
      • Oct 2016

Thanks, Spoon. So, what is the point of having that resize down in a list of images that it has searched for and listed already as being too small/low resolution? And how can I resize album covers larger if they aren't found on line, unless I export the small one and resize it and then import it back?

Comment

• GBrown
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by doane2u
        ...unless I export the small one and resize it and then import it back?
        This will result in very poor image quality. No point in scaling it up, you might as well just download the small image and let your player scale it. Or search manually for a better image. Or scan your CD cover if you have it.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

If you sized art to 10x10 pixel, all the previous information is gone, if you size up 1000x1000 you sill have a 10x10 pixel image, which is taking up the space of 1000x1000
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>