title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ID Tag - Multi Batch edit changes to folders?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doane2u
    • Oct 2016

ID Tag - Multi Batch edit changes to folders?

I have the latest DBPower Amp and Perfect Tunes as of yesterday. I use Media Monkey 5 for playing and organizing all my music.
    I have been away from doing very much ripping for about a year until yesterday when I picked up a few great CD deals at the SPCA benefit shop. I started looking at the way I set up the ripping script for physical folder organization and I want to change the way I have things listed in my folders. I have a LOT of classical music ripped. My folder setup is Music/_Classical Composer First-Last name and Music/_Classical/_Various Composers First-Last name for compilations discs (box checked). I know how to set up the scripts using "composer: for first-last (what I have been using all this time), or "composersort" for last-first so I can change that for future rips. (My non classical music is in a separate folder: Music/_Non Classical with similar tree organization)

To be more specific the path is: Music\_Classical\Composer -First Last\Album\Artist\# Title
    OR: Music\_Classical\_Various Composers\Album\Artist\Composer-First Last\# Title (with the compilation box checked)

My question is this, how can I select all the files in the Classical folder and batch change their arrangement to Last Name-First from the current First-Last? Its mainly for the physical folder organization, not for finding things in Media Monkey as it has a great search function. Or, am I too late?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

mp3tag might be able to do this, dBpoweramp cannot.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

yes, mp3tag can do this. They have a helpful forum, post over there and someone can give you the actions/commands etc. to achieve your goal.
      Mp3tag Community is a place to get support, give feedback and discuss Mp3tag.

Comment

• doane2u
        • Oct 2016

OK, thanks guys!

Comment

Working...

]]>