title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Naming Playlists in dMC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marty999
    • Jan 2006

Naming Playlists in dMC

I've been testing dMC and like what I've seen. I've been converting to flac and tested about 20 cd's. All has worked very smoothly so far. I have a registered version of dMC 11.5. However, the playlists (m3u) files being created are all being named after the artist, not the album. Each playlist is stored in the correct album folder, so there isn't a conflict. But for an artist where I have many ripped cd's in separate folders, each playlist has the same name. It would be helpful to see the album name as the playlist title. I've also played a bit with Tag and Rename and it seems to default to naming name the playlist after the artist-album. I would prefer to have the playlist created while the disc is ripped and not have to use another program. I tried playing around with the playlist naming option in dMC, but all it seemed to do was change the location of the strored playlist, not the name of the list. Am I missing something?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Naming Playlists in dMC

In dMC Audio CD Input, click the Power Pack Rocket on the top right side. You have there the naming convention of the m3u playlist creation, and the base folder in which to store it. Modify those values according to what you want to have.

Comment

Working...

]]>