title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Tags not converted correctly

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BVillet
    • Jan 2006

Tags not converted correctly

I am trying to use dbpoweramp to batch convert wma lossless files to flac files with codecs downloaded last night. When I hover my mouse over the converted files, the tag info seems to be there, but when I try and play the files, or use Tag & Rename to open the tags, key information such as composer, album artist, is not read correctly (does not show up at all). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Tags not converted correctly

Are you using the new FLAC codec released a couple days ago? http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?p=48162

Comment

• BVillet
      • Jan 2006

I do believe I am using the very latest FLAC codec. I downloaded it again late last night California time and batch converted the files again to check that I still had the same problem.
      In the file selctor I tried setting Tags to Vorg Orbiss, to 3.2 and in each case I subsequently used Tag & Rename to see if composer and album arist are crrecrtly identified.
      Song name and Band come through intact

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

>Tag & Rename

Perhaps the problem lies with this program, try official flac tools to list the ID tags.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>