title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registration Retrieval

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeRip
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Dec 2004

Registration Retrieval

A year or so ago, I purchased/registered a combination pack here at dbPoweramp. I ended up with both both "dMC-r11-Registered.exe" and "SvetaPortableAudio-r4.exe".

I notice this bundle is no longer offered here, and that you must now pay for them separately.

Recently I re-setup my computer, so I came back to re-download these fully registered versions. I used the Registration Retrieval utilty, and fed in my "Swreg Order Number".

However, doing that only allowed me to re-download "SvetaPortableAudio-Registered-r5-FL.exe".

I should be also entitled to a fully registered version of the converter software, with powerpack (replacing the previous "dMC-r11-Registered.exe").

How do I get this other registered exe?

Thanks for your help,

Joe_Rip
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2004

Re: Registration Retrieval

I think what you downloaded si SVeta Fully Loaded - which should include dMC registered.

Did you try to install what you downloaded?

Comment

• JoeRip
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Dec 2004

I have not tried installing the new exe I dloaded, because I don't actually want to install Sveta on this computer, just the converter and power pack.

Are you saying that I can no longer dload the two (sveta, dmc) separately?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

If you purchased Sveta fully loaded, the -FL in the downloaded file indicates its installs both registered dMC and registered Sveta.

Send an e-mail here describing your situation and Spoon should issue a manual download link: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

Comment

• JoeRip
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Dec 2004

Ah hell, I'll just buy dmc again. Spoon's a good guy and deserves some pocket money. :komisch9:

Comment

• ChristinaS
            dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2004

Well, just install it and then remove Sveta if you don't want it. In fact they are separate modules, but you get them both in one larger installer file.

Comment

Working...

]]>