title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PowerPack Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Snoopy66
    • Aug 2005

PowerPack Question

Hello,
    For some reason last night I was having some problems converting real audio to mp3 but I got it all to work again. I have purchased dBpowerAMP Music conveter a couple of months ago, and I downloaded this power pack release3 For some dumb reason last night I thought I was doing something good to help me in converting.
    http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=2701 Here is the link.
    Now it says I have an unregistered PowerPack. What do I do now? I still have the email from registration. Do I install dBpowerAMP converter again. It looks like that release had more DSP effect though. Maybe I am wrong and I was really tired last night when I did this. Thanks for the help and a great tool for converting all kinds of stuff!
    Snoopy
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: PowerPack Question

That's an ancient thread! and you installed an old version on top of yoru good version.

You should still have the registered download you got after buying the registered version.

Uninstall (from Control panel > add remove programs) everything you have now of dBpowerAMP and install the registered versioon again.

The way to update version after you have a registered product is to download from the Product section and install ON TOP of what you have without uninstalling first.

Comment

• Snoopy66
      • Aug 2005

Thanks,
      I realized how old the thread was once I came back here tonight to ask about the unregistered powerpack. I am a dummy I guess, but not to much! :blush:
      Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Snoopy66
        • Aug 2005

Hello again,
        It says the link has expired for my download! What do I do now??

Comment

• Snoopy66
          • Aug 2005

Me agin,
          All is OK got it all back! So happy again.
          Snoopy

Comment

• ChristinaS
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Snoopy66
            Hello again,
            It says the link has expired for my download! What do I do now??
            Yes, the link would have expired. However I'd hope you had downloaded it the first time and actually saved it to your pc, not just install it on the fly.

Glad it got sorted.

Comment

• neilthecellist
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Dec 2004

Word of the wise: If you purchased something online in the form of software, SAVE AS to your hard drive.

Comment

Working...

]]>