title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Try to make ringers from wal-mart music

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arkie
    • Nov 2005

Try to make ringers from wal-mart music

Ok I got dBpowerAMP Auxiliary Input becuase of the error message that the file was couldn't be encoded. Now I try to record the with dBpowerAMP Auxiliary Input while playing the music. But only get static recorded??

Where can buy songs that cause and these problems?

Thanks
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Try to make ringers from wal-mart music

Now I try to record the with dBpowerAMP Auxiliary Input while playing the music. But only get static recorded??
    The most likely cause of this static is that the wrong input source is selected for recording from your sound card. Please review either or both of the Help file for dMC Auxilary Input (through the ? icon on the Auxilary Input screen or Start>All Programs>dBpowerAMP Music Converter>Help>dMC Auxilary Input Help) or the FAQ on How to Use Auxilary Input in the FAQ section of the dBpowwerAMP Music Converter part of the forum.

Usually when this problem occurs, you will see little or no activity if you test or monitor the signal levels when you record. Is this the case?

If you are sure that Auxilary Input is correctly set up, then you will need to consider other possible sources for your problem. I would start by looking at the settings you are using for your output file. Are you recording to standard wave or are you recording to some other format or settings? Even though you will almost certainly not be able to use standard (PCM 16 bit, 2 channel, 44.1 kHz) wave for your ring tones, you are probably best advised to record to standard wave and then convert the wave file to the format and settings you need.

Hope this helps.
    Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: Try to make ringers from wal-mart music

See below for Aux Input instructions

Comment

Working...

]]>