title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problem with Greek language in ID tags

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timmendorf
    • Nov 2005

Problem with Greek language in ID tags

Hi,

I installed version 11 of dbpoweramp converter. At installing I am asked which codification I want to install to read the ID tags correctly. Whatever code I use, Greek does not come up as Greek. In my old version 10 there is a code Smart1v1 as default. This allows me to read Greek as Greek. This code seems to have gone in version 11 of the program.

Any helping ideas?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Problem with Greek language in ID tags

Did you read this: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=8818 ?

Moved to dMC Support

Also, are you using dMC r11.5? Version numbers are in dMC Configuration (Start Menu --> Programs --> dBpowerAMP Music Converter --> Configuration --> dMC Configuration).

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

In R11.5 on the options page presented after install select ID3v2 (Unicode)
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• timmendorf
        • Nov 2005

Yes, I am using the latest version dMC r11.5 and yes I tried all codification possibilities.
        Yes I read the posting.

Version 10 is working fine.

Version 11 seems to change my language settings totally. I can't even change languages anymore at MS Office Word files.

I had to use System restore on 3 different computers to get things going again.

No, I am not a moron, but the version 11 seems to be the Beta product of some careless programmers.

I am using Audiograbber now, which is slower, but at least runs stable and does not crash my computers.
        :komisch9:

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

The underlying problem, actually, is probably that your files have Unicode filenames, which will break any tag display or conversion attempt.

Comment

Working...

]]>