title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Is dMC supporting Nero7 AAC?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yulyo
    • Nov 2005

Is dMC supporting Nero7 AAC?

Hy all.
    The question is simple: Is dMC supporting the new Nero 7 AAC encoder.
    thank you
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Is dMC supporting Nero7 AAC?

The current dMC Nero AAC encoder is reportedly not compatible with Nero 7.
    A codec update will probably occur but when it will appear is anyone's guess.

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• Yulyo
      • Nov 2005

When (if) the oddec will be updated, i will able to use Nero Mp4 only from audio cds, or from .wav's too?
      Do you now any program that is using Nero 7 MP4, with who i could be able to reconvert mp3 to mp4 from Nero?
      thanx a lot

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

When (if) the oddec will be updated, i will able to use Nero Mp4 only from audio cds, or from .wav's too?
        Yes. When/if the codec is updated you will be able to use it to convert existing files to mp4 as well as to rip from audio cd.

Do you now any program that is using Nero 7 MP4, with who i could be able to reconvert mp3 to mp4 from Nero?
        I am not that conversant about the Nero 7 mp4 encoder. However, you will find a few mp4 codecs available through Codec Central (accessible through the tab at the top of this page). These should be able to play mp4 files created through Nero 7 and to create mp4 files that Nero 7 can work with. I would recommend the M4a/Mp4/Apple Lossless codec (Apple Lossless encoding is only supported if you have iTunes installed).
        If you need to use the Nero 7 mp4 codec (to access a feature or setting not supported by your other codecs) I am not sure whether there is any other mp4 codec that will do this. If you use WinAmp, I would check out whether they have a Nero 7 mp4 plug-in. If they do, there may be a chance that you could use this plug-in with the dBpowerAMP WinAmp Input Adapter.

Perhaps another user will have a better suggestion.

Best wishes,
        Bill

Comment

• xoas
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2002

You might want to look at the post by Holgi on this thread:
          Hello, with Nero 6 there is a NeroAAC codec in codec central. Unfortunately the codec doesn´t work anymore after updating to Nero 7. Will the NeroAAC codec adapted to nero 7? Thanks alexander

Best wishes,
          Bill

Comment

• Yulyo
            • Nov 2005

understood.
            thanx everybody
            have a nice day

Comment

Working...

]]>