title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

how to convert .atp in wav or mp3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aless
    • Oct 2005

how to convert .atp in wav or mp3

i have a program which converts audio cd or mp3 in atrac3plus (copressed kind of file by sony). so, the resulting file is a .atp file.my question is how can i do the same back, i.e. from .atp to mp3?what software to use?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: how to convert .atp in wav or mp3

Apparently not, if you do a search on "atrack" in the forum. You'll find a huge thread on it that leads nowehere.

If you can play those files on your pc, then you can record them using dMC Auxiliary Input to a proper format like wav or wma or mp3.

Instructions on using dMC Auxiliary Input in the FAQ. http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=7318

If you cannot play them you're out of luck.

Comment

• xoas
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2002

Re: how to convert .atp in wav or mp3

I think that this thread maybe of help, see especially the first post:

The Hi-MD Renderer program mentionned there is the only program that has had significant consistant success with Atrac3/Atrac3plus files and it does claim to work with Atrac3plus (although I also note that it specifically references .oma and .omg file extensions so I am not clear about its abilities to handle a .atp suffix). Please note that the first post also discusses situations in which this program will not be able to help (specifically, the main difficulty is the inability to handle files that were not authorized by the user's computer and their own version of SonicStage-you will see more on this if your read the thread).

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
      Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>