title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Please How to convert .bik into Mp3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • urafree
    • Oct 2005

Please How to convert .bik into Mp3

hello

please help !! i want to convert *.bik music files from battlefield vietnam games into .mp3 in order to hear the music in my mp3 player. Ive tryed the dbpower but it says that I need codecs, but i could not find the bik codec anywhere.

Please advice how to do this, it will be very apreciated.

Thanks a lot

urafree.
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Please How to convert .bik into Mp3

Something here: http://www.radgametools.com/ but I dont' think you can make use of those in dMC .

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

The only way you would be able to make them mp3s is using dMC's Auxiliary Input. Instructions are below.

Comment

• urafree
        • Oct 2005

Thanks for the quick reply!! but unfortunatelly i dont have a player that can play this *.bik files. Media player cant open this sort of files. Im in a dead end i guess, the worst thing is that in the past i had a aplication (that ive loost in one of many HD formats) that could convert .bik into wav. but i dont remember the name or where to download it. The person that introduced me to that aplication is not my friend anymore.
        Thanks a lot anyway and ill come back to see if someone had another idea about this. Ill try to list all music converters in google in order to remember this application, who knows meybe im lucky
        regards

urafree

Comment

• urafree
          • Oct 2005

:D YEAH!!! ive find it!!! here it goes to anyone that whant to turn .bik into wav or else!!! woooohooo!!!!! :smile2:

Go to http://www.radgametools.com/default.htm and download the Rad Video tools file, and install it. Once downloaded and installed, launch the RAD Video Tools (radvideo.exe) and browse to the directory. Highlight all the .bik files, and then click the 'Convert a File' button. In the new box which opens, click the 'Output type' button, and select the format - I recommend .wav as it is universally supported.
          Then use the Db power to convert wav into mp3 !!! and thats all!!!
          Im so happy now!
          regards
          urafree

Comment

• ChristinaS
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Apr 2004

I see. So what was wrong with my second post in this thread ? http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showpost...41&postcount=2 :D

Comment

• Wayne
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Aug 2002

Nothing that I can see

Wayne

Comment

• neilthecellist
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Dec 2004

Here's a good oxymoron: Professional noob-ism.

Comment

• urafree
                  • Oct 2005

first : cristinas link didnt worked when ive tryed it, maybe rad tools web page trouble. And at that time i didnt remember that ive used radtools before to convert .bik into wav. So i didnt give it a second thought.

Second: ive tryed dMC's Auxiliary Input and didnt worked since mediaplayer dont open .bik.

Third: I can care less for neilthecellist opinion. I got here to solve a problem which i did. Im not coputer nerd like some people. I do have a life.

Fourth: If Cristinas knew that radtools could really help, why not post it instead to say : Something here.....

All i have to say.

urafree

PS: Here's a good oxymoron: Professional noob-ism>>>> poor guy, be a man and fight some face to face instead coming here to post things like this.

Comment

• ChristinaS
                    dBpoweramp Guru
                    • Apr 2004

Whatever.

I coudn't know if it would help or not but it's your job to explore the lead I'm giving you, not mine. Never seen one of those silly games, let alone their ancillary audio files.
                    Last edited by ChristinaS; October 07, 2005, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• LtData
                      dBpoweramp Guru
                      • May 2004

Problem solved, attitudes not.
                      Thread locked.

Comment

Working...

]]>