title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Quick question about the registered version and its limitations...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pyr0
    • Oct 2005

Quick question about the registered version and its limitations...

I do understand that it is meant for one system though can be put on multiple systems, I remember reading that you do not disallow it. But this question relates to a different persons system (my fiances) who happens to be a very fair distance away. She doesnt want to buy anything else until her next paycheck (she's begun birthday shopping and is cutting her money close) which isnt until the 15th or so.

My question is would I be forbidden to allow her to use my registered program (that being the main reason I ordered it [though I decided to install and take down a few Techno cds just now]) or would me doing so lead to my version halting completely or hers not installing and the such.

I would prefer to ask instead of just taking advantage of it and know if she needs to buy another one.

Any help you could give would be appreciated,
    John
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Quick question about the registered version and its limitations...

I do know that installing the registered version on more than one system doesn't cause them to behave abnormally, we have no way of knowing they are installed on more than one system.
    As for the real answer, does she plan on buying it after she gets her next paycheck? If so, she could just use the trial as that day is less than 30 days away.
    For a better answer, we'll probably have to wait on Spoon's opinion.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Quick question about the registered version and its limitations...

In a home environment it is ok for two people to use the same program, even on 2 pcs.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>