title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Problems using Sveta after registration?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shik0me
    • Sep 2005

Problems using Sveta after registration?

Hello Spoon and all -

I'm having a problem with my newly purchased version of dbpowerAMP (and Sveta). When I click on the shortcut for "Phillips HDD 100", Sveta still gives me the Expired error message even though I have purchased the full version and installed it over the original version.

Is there something I am doing wrong? I can provide proof of purchase if necessary (email receipt, order # etc).

Thanks!
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Problems using Sveta after registration?

You didn't install the Sveta R5 beta, did you? The latest Sveta r5 beta gives everyone a 30-day trial. Spoon will be releasing a registered install for Sveta soon.
    Try uninstalling Sveta and your Sveta drivers, and then reinstalling the registered version.

Comment

• shik0me
      • Sep 2005

LtData,

First off, thanks very much for the fast reply! Actually...yes, I did install the R5 Beta :headbang: That was it. I did what you said, I uninstalled everything, then installed the R4, then Registered Power Pack, then Phillips HDD100/120 drivers, and I was able to fire up Sveta without the "Expired" message.

Unfortunately now when I look at the MP3 files, they're all named according to what I assume is Phillips' internal naming convention (H:\System\MUSIC\000afc8f for example). When I was using the beta I think it was displaying the track names correctly.

I did some searching for "HDD120" and came up with this thread:
      Hi, Please help....how come the names of the songs do not appear AS IS in my dMC after I transfer them from my computerto my player using registered dMC-r11? Instead, they appear as something like System\MUSIC\07eced94...ect....ect. I check the IDtags of the songs against the configuration of the dMC and they were matched. What

Spoon suggests looking in the options. I've poked around in Sveta and the dMC Configuration but can't locate anything pertaining to track names. Any advice? Thanks again.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

R4 will display like that. Full release of Sveta R5 is 3-4 days away, keep your eye on the home page, you can then download the new version from Registration retrieval.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• shik0me
          • Sep 2005

Thanks a lot Spoon Sounds great, I'll be on the lookout for that one.

Comment

• shik0me
            • Sep 2005

Back to the top...

I saw the new Full Release 5 was available, so I uninstalled everything (R5 Beta, Registered PowerPack, Phillips driver), rebooted, then tried to install the Full Release 5 followed by everything else.

I'm still getting the "Trial Expired" error, and if I look at the dMC configuration it still says that Sveta is unregistered. Something in the Windows registry I'm guessing? How can I let the program know I'm registered? Thanks!

Comment

• shik0me
              • Sep 2005

Nevermind...I think I misunderstood how the whole reg process works :nospeak:

Comment

Working...

]]>