title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dMC doesn't display correctly when using 'Large Fonts'

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dheintz
    • Sep 2005

dMC doesn't display correctly when using 'Large Fonts'

I have Large Fonts (120 DPI) selected in my display adapter (Control Panel | Display | Settings | Advanced | General | DPI Setting | Large) with a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024. With these settings, most of the dMC dialog boxes are mangled beyond being useable. Most software knows how to compensate for large fonts, and it isn't a problem... The only way that I could use dMC was by using normal fonts, which makes it hard for me to read all text on my system. Any plans for a fix? This is a pretty basic Windows UI design and usability issue. Thanks for your help.
  • dheintz
    • Sep 2005

Re: dMC doesn't display correctly when using 'Large Fonts'

Similar threads yielded similar posts to mine, although Search Forum mechanism did not. The version that I am using was downloaded from your site yesterday, so I assume it is the latest. B.T.W., how would I tell what the current version is from the software? There seems to be no Help ! About dMC... Thanks for your help.

Comment

• xoas
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2002

The very newest version of dMC is 11.5, just released from beta.

You can best access information about dMC and other dB programs, including your codecs, by checking dMC Configuration (Start>All Programs>dBpowerAMP Music Converter>Configuration>dMC powerAMP Music Converter Configuration).

Best wishes,
      Bill

Comment

• dheintz
        • Sep 2005

My version says '11'. Does 11.5 address the aforementioned Large Fonts problem?

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

Not that I can find in the Changelog, but its worth a try. R11.5 includes many other bugfixes. Link and changelog below.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

R11 was fixed for Large fonts, which section of the program doesn't work on large fonts?
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>