title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Right click menu never appeared after install or registration of power pack

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hooligan

• Sep 2005

Right click menu never appeared after install or registration of power pack

Just as thread title states. I have looked at the other threads about troubleshooting this menu and nothing has helped (checking file associations, etc).

I am, however, using 64 bit Windows. Could this be the problem?

Thanks for the help!
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2004

Re: Right click menu never appeared after install or registration of power pack

Do you have the latest (beta R11.5) version of dMC ?

Did you go through dMC Configuration and enable all options under Windows Shell Integration?

If dMC worked before in the same 64-bit windows environment, it should work now. If W64 is newly installed however, then check this: http://www.devx.com/amd/Article/20342
    Last edited by ChristinaS; September 01, 2005, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

IIRC, the right-click menu doesn't work in XP-64, but I may be thinking of the GetPopUpInfo not working.

The sound of "Windows Shell Integration" makes it sound like it has to be coded differently from the 32-bit integration, but I'm not sure.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Yes Win64 will not allow shell integration of 32 bit programs.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ChristinaS
          dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2004

Ok, so that settles it. No "Convert to" on right click in Windows 64-bit.

Comment

• hooligan

• Sep 2005

Darn, that was always one of the perks of this software. Oh well.

...and yes, I had enabled the proper options in the configuration.

Comment

Working...

]]>